40% ENDS IN
CAN THE BLOCKCHAIN BE USED BY EVERYONE?
PLUS SPECIAL QUANTITY DISCOUNT FROM 0.5 ETH
MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION DURING PRE-ICO
SOFTCAP ALREADY REACHED!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
WE LOVE YOU!
We inform you about our latest news. Thank you for joining!
WHAT IS CharityProject?
CharityProject is the world`s first decentralized social charity platform that uses the CharityTokens (CRY) to make transactions, donations, relations, investments and a lot more features as simple as possible. Investing your money in developing countries is a huge advantage for both sides. We connect the world.
Make new business contacts.
We want to make the Internet accessible for everyone.
We have started many projects in different countries. Our latest project deals with the construction and development of a school in Lumbashi. The protection of the environment and the animal kingdom also belongs to our tasks.
“Emerging Markets have a huge potential! It is very important to encourage the development of those countries.”
It is important for us to pay attention to good employment conditions and prevent exploitation.
Places where CharityProject is involved at this time.
Range of CharityProject
We are active in many countries such as Bolivia, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania and Pakistan and help where we can. Over 1 billion people in Africa and Asia are suffering from hunger and have no future prospects. Every 10 seconds a child dies as a result of hunger and malnutrition. About 45 percent of all deaths of children under five years of age are due to malnutrition. This is why CharityProject needs more support from international investors. We want to expand our platform all over the world in order to implement and expand new projects. We want to give people in South Africa, South America and especially the Asian continent like China, Indonesia, India a better life. With your help, this may be possible very soon. We want to involve these people into the future-technology.
Why Should I Invest?
- The larger the turnover, the more tokens in the hands of advertisers and affiliates
- Advertisers purchase CRY-Tokens to pay for a actions inside the CharityProject platform
- The token will grow in price along with the turnover of the system
- Assets from the sale of tokens after ICO go towards purchase of tokens for ETH, LTC and BTC in the store
- Tokens can be easily bought and sold on the platform, as well as on many exchanges
- Unsold tokens are burned
- The increase in value is attributable to higher utilisation and expansion
- Increase of awareness through marketing
Why The Ethereum Interface?
- CharityProject is a blockchain-to-human interface simplifying the interaction between the Ethereum blockchain and its users
- We are proposing the CRY-Tokens as a new blockchain asset experience providing an easy and secure way to buy, transfer, spend, donate and exchange cryptocurrencies in any central currencies
- Ethereum is revolutionizing the blockchain concept by introducing the possibility to write and certify smart contracts on each single node of the network
- This design provides flexibility to blockchain uses that go far beyond the simple transactions of Ether
- In addition to the ability to execute and certify smart contracts, the Ethereum blockchain offers the possibility to create & manage new assets
- These assets are actually smart contracts based on the standard known as ERC 20 connecting people all around the world
SOON AVAILABLE ON...
Our team is constantly working on a smartphone app, which enables quick and easy handling of our social platform, as well as trading on our stock exchange, the purchase and sale of CRY-Tokens. Make some new contacts and start developing new projects. The app is expected to be available in January 2018.
LEADERS OF CharityProject
Niam Solarin CEO & Founder
Entrepreneur, Economist, Business Advisor. More than 15 years of experience in international financial sector. Founder of Bank Suite Finance. Keen interest in Blockchain and Internet of Things. Studied global banking at Harvard and Stanford.
Aadi Chukwumereiji CTO & CO Founder
CTO of Bank Suite Corp. and Business Administration. Head of development at Hand of the Child and Web developer at Insight South Africa. Blockchain enthusiast. Studied life sciences in Oxford.
Sunil Gbadamosi CBDO & CO Founder
Over two decades of experience at major global investment banks in various capacities, primarily fundamental research and trading of Asian and Pan-European markets as well as counterparty risk assessment. Participating in a variety of charity events.
Kukua Madaki Chief Advisor & Interpreter
Specialist in identifying margin of safety value oriented opportunities globally and hedging them with volatility overlays. Serial entrepreneur and investor in multiple startup businesses. Responsible for external interpreting and experience in many charity projects.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM/ MARKETING & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our team is an international mix of blockchain, marketing and financial experts all of them have one passion – delivering a product that will develop a bridge between cryptocurrencies and future-oriented real & social economies.
WHAT ARE WE PLANNING WITH ?
Do you want to make a private & anonymous donation?
We will transfer 100% of your donation to charitable causes.
NOTE: With each currency you automatically select a purpose.
THANK FOR YOUR TRUST!
- SPEND BITCOIN TO EDUCATION OF CHILDREN IN AFRICA & INDIA
- SPEND ETHEREUM TOTECH-DEVELOPMENT IN EMERGING COUNTRIES
- SPEND LITECOIN TOCharityProject & CHARITABLE PURPOSES
THANK FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Newsletter. Don’t miss a thing and stay updated.
VISIT US ON…